October 05, 2008

Track 45: Blog? What blog?

It has come to my attention that I haven't posted anything here in a long time. C'mon! It was July! That was, like, yesterday!

I fear I never have anything interesting to say unless I'm on some great adventure. But I guess life is an adventure, isn't it? And love, as I'm learning. To say love is an adventure is an understatement.

So, should I write about life and love? Hasn't that been done a thousand times, and a million bad ways? Am I even qualified? Well, I'm living and I'm in love, but that doesn't mean that people are interested in reading about it.

So, I'll keep the mushy stuff out of here for now. Instead, I issue a challenge: what are some interesting/fun/wacky/clever ways to photograph vintage aprons? I have an accessories assignment for my fashion photography class. Please post your suggestions...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee.

Lt Greggles said...

well, you could have me dressed in JUST the aprons, flicking off the camera and drinking the cooking wine. that would be lol and piss off Kristine.

Unknown said...

I miss you, and I've lost your phone number. Call me. Also, as for your assignment...
I broke tailbone this weekend and got a lovely bruise. You could photograph that with an apron.
love,
R

Anonymous said...

cool, I feel like we're back in college giving you ideas for projects. Find a vintage stove, fridge, washing machine etc... to put it on. Hang it on a tree rack thingy. Over a pile of pumpkins?

Debb

Anonymous said...

I don't have any idea how to photgraph vintage aprons, but my boss and I were just talking about wanting to make vintage aprons!! Weird.

And by the way, I do want to hear about your life and LOVE!!! :)
Delite

Anonymous said...

An apron draped, abandoned, next to a fancy homemade dinner?