May 05, 2009

FINALLY...

After having a domain name registered for a whole year (hey, at least another Andrea Cole couldn't take it), I finally published my photography website. Now I feel legit! Is it wrong to get validation from the internet?

Anyway, since there's a link to this blog right on the site, I figure I should update more often, right? Maybe after this week, anyway -- it's finals week at MCTC and I have mucho projects to wrap up and hand in. Then a Photojournalism class this summer, which I've been looking forward to with possibly too much enthusiasm. We'll learn if I have what it takes to be a photojournalist (I think I do, and I certainly have a passion for it -- I just need more experience).

Here's a couple photos from this past weekend's MayDay Parade and Festival -- the best festival there is around these parts...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WORD!!!
Everything looks great!

JenBrett said...

I really like your work! (I'm one of Adam's coworkers, and a photographer myself.) Beautiful site.