January 30, 2012

Costa Rica: The Scenic Edition

People. This was the view from my room this morning.


I KNOW.

Yes, we're here to build houses, and I already have plenty of those photos after one day on site today. But I have to get all this gorgeous stuff out of my system, because there's SO MUCH gorgeousness down here, and I was in the process of gathering photos for this post last night when my laptop battery died, and -- in true Costa Rican fashion, as I learned too late -- things charge much s-l-o-w-e-r down here. So, enjoy the scenery...










So, right now, it looks like we're on a really awesome luxurious vacation. Up next -- heat, humidity, random downpours, and lots and lots of digging...

3 comments:

Ron Barker said...

Ah,Andrea, living the dream !! Don't forget to do your TCC !!!!

Anonymous said...

AMAZING. Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

last comment was from me, karen : )