October 08, 2007

Track 9: And We're Off!

Hi! I'm...somewhere in Nebraska. Just kidding -- I know exactly where I am. I'm enjoying the wireless internet and cable TV at the Days Inn in North Platte, Nebraska.

My day started like this (blech):












But eventually the sun came out, and it turned into a beautiful day. Of course, there's not much to see on I-35 going through Iowa, or I-80 through Nebraska, but even if there was, it would have been obstructed by the thick graveyard of smooshed bugs on my windshield. Blech again.

Instead of posting too many pictures in this blog (which is just too time-consuming), I'm posting them to Flickr, so you can click on the thing on the right of the web page. They're in the set called "California Trip".

On to Denver tomorrow, where I'll be visiting my friend Angie and pretending to be a super-smart grad student like her.

No comments: